Re: Approval of announce posts

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Approval of announce posts
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of lun ene 17 17:31:42 -0300 2011:
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >> And someone just approved another one of this type...
> >
> > I haven't seen anyone confess to ill-considered approvals.  Is it
> > possible there's a bug that's letting some things slide through
> > unapproved?
>
> I think it's more likely that there's a bug that's letting some
> carelessness slide through unconfessed, but as Magnus said, we really
> need to log somewhere what actions have been taken by which moderators
> so that we can respond in a little bit more informed way to problems
> in this area.

Since the posts are CCed to more than one list, maybe it's being
approved on (say) pgsql-general and this makes the system approve the
pgsql-announce one as well.

The other theory is that you guys are all confused and you're seeing the
copy in pgsql-general thinking that it's broadcast to -announce when
it's not.  My web access ATM is totally broken so I cannot figure
whether this is true.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Approval of announce posts
Сообщение: Re: Approval of announce posts