Re: Scrollable cursors and Sort performance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Scrollable cursors and Sort performance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Which shows that the *unnecessary* final merge takes 344 secs, adding
> approximately 60% to the elapsed time of the query and nearly doubling
> the CPU requirement.

The merge step would certainly have to happen anyway, so this claim is
not justified.  You have not presented any evidence about how much of
the reported time is actually I/O related.

Сообщение: Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to ContribCheck failure
Сообщение: Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to ContribCheck failure