Re: Major performance problem after upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4

От Marc Antonio
Тема Re: Major performance problem after upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

I had a similar problem with many left join, reading about planning
optimization i tried to edit postgresql.conf and uncommented the line
join_collapse_limit = 8 and set it to 1, disables collapsing of explicit .
My query its taking 2000s in 8.4 and the same query 2ms in 8.3. Now its
working fast in 8.4.

Best regards,

Marc