Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Magnus Hagander's message of mié dic 29 11:40:34 -0300 2010:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 15:05, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Any specific reason NOREPLICATION_P and REPLICATION_P use the _P suffix?
>
> Um, I just copied it off a similar entry elsewhere. I saw no comment
> about what _P actually means, and I can't say I know. I know very
> little about the bison files :-)

Some lexer keywords have a _P prefix because otherwise they'd collide
with some symbol in Windows header files or something like that.  It's
old stuff, but I think you, Magnus, were around at that time.