Re: "writable CTEs"

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: "writable CTEs"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from David Fetter's message of mar dic 28 02:45:11 -0300 2010:
> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 03:49:16AM +0000, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> > Attached documentation patch should make things clearer. I haven't
> > changed the "queries-with" section to
> > "queries-common-table-expression" per David's suggestion for the
> > sake of stability. I hesitate to change it without reaching a
> > consensus - will this break a lot of links?
>
> I don't see how people can be relying on links to 9.1-to-be's
> documentation.

If you change it to give it a new name, the old name disappears.
It's a little thing but we've gotten complaints about links disappearing
from one version to another.  (Personally this has given me reason to
think that the "/current" link to docs are a bad idea).

Сообщение: Re: system views for walsender activity
Сообщение: Re: system views for walsender activity