Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On mån, 2010-12-27 at 12:33 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On a more general point, it would be useful to have some
> infrastructure for running quality checks like this and publishing the
> results. We should be way beyond the point where we rely on
> individuals doing this sort of stuff.

I had a Hudson service set up for things like this, but the hosting was
unreliable and then the thing faded away.  I could try to revive it.

Сообщение: Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )
Сообщение: Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )