Re: This Newbie is looking at pdf documentation

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: This Newbie is looking at pdf documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On lör, 2010-12-25 at 06:33 -0800, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:
> I could post in this email, some before after changes, but those would
> be my perceptions.  I was shown to use GIT with SGL but I am reviewing
> the PDF, and therefore the determination of the corresponding SGL is a
> lot of work.

Perhaps you can think of some other way to mark changes in a PDF
document that someone else can then review and process further, keeping
in mind that most of us like to work with open-source tools.

> What I was after was a to be advised how to arrange peer review of
> some changes that I felt were touchups to the documentation. How to
> identify these peers and to get my recommended touchups to them, as
> well as feedback.

This mailing list is your peer. :-)  Send your things here.