Re: Extensions, patch v20 (bitrot fixes)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Extensions, patch v20 (bitrot fixes)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 08:01:42PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
>> I think you mean Unicode is not a superset of all character sets. I've
>> heard this before but never found what's missing. [citation needed]?

> Windows-1252, ISO-2022-JP-2 and EUC-TW are such encodings.

[citation needed]?  Exactly what characters are missing, and why would
the Unicode people have chosen to leave them out?  It's not like they've
not heard of those encodings, I'm sure.

Сообщение: Re: bug in SignalSomeChildren
Сообщение: Re: bug in SignalSomeChildren