Error when installing pgAdmin on Windows 7 x64

От Mashuka
Тема Error when installing pgAdmin on Windows 7 x64
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
user=postgrespassword=mypassword</code></pre>I'm recieving a Windows error message "The application failed to
initializeproperly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application."<br /><br /> I've found out that it's more or
lesscommon problem for Windoxs 7 x64, sometimes it is solved by reinstalling .NET Framework or DirectX or whatever. But
I'mnot sure that pgAgent uses .NET Framework or DirectX. So, if anyone knows if it is possible to start pgAgent on
width="300"/> View this message in context: <a
href="http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Error-when-installing-pgAdmin-on-Windows-7-x64-tp3309403p3309403.html">Error
wheninstalling pgAdmin on Windows 7 x64</a><br /> Sent from the <a
href="http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html">PostgreSQL- pgadmin support
mailinglist archive</a> at Nabble.com.<br />