Re: Changes for AIX buildfarm

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Changes for AIX buildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Er, which buildfarm report is prompting this?

> Rocco is probably doing what I normally ask, which is to get builds
> working before starting to upload results to the buildfarm server (a
> request which is more honored in the breach than the observance).

Fair enough.  But I'm concerned about the proposed patch because it
seems to revert a deliberate change made some time ago:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/Makefile.shlib#rev1.65
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2002-10/msg00054.php

so I think we need more eyeballs on the problem before deciding this is
a good fix.

Сообщение: Re: Changes for AIX buildfarm
Сообщение: Re: Changes for AIX buildfarm