Re: CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au> writes:
> Attached is a basic patch implementing create or replace trigger.

Why would we need that, given that we now have CREATE OR REPLACE
FUNCTION?  It's not like anything could depend on a trigger
(other than FK constraints, and I don't think I want people replacing
trigger definitions that are part of an FK constraint...)

Сообщение: Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal:
Сообщение: Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal: