Re: memory leak in libxml2 - fix

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: memory leak in libxml2 - fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of vie nov 26 16:14:08 -0300 2010:

> Those static variables are really ugly, and what's more this patch only
> stops some of the leakage.  Per experimentation, the result object from
> pgxml_xpath has to be freed too, once it's been safely converted to
> whatever the end result type is.  You can see this by watching
>
> select sum(xpath_number('<data>' || generate_series || '</data>','/data')) from
> generate_series(1,500000);
>
> which still shows leakage with the submitted patch.  I cleaned it up
> as per attached, which doesn't show any leakage.

This looks great.  As this fixes a problem that was reported to us two
days ago, I'm interested in backpatching it.  Are you going to do it?
Otherwise I can work on that.

Сообщение: Re: duplicate connection failure messages
Сообщение: Re: duplicate connection failure messages