Save and load jpg in a PostgreSQL database

От lfmartinelli
Тема Save and load jpg in a PostgreSQL database
Дата
Re: Save and load jpg in a PostgreSQL database  (bonave <bonave@live.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

My name is Fernando, i work with C# and PostgreSQL. I need save a jpg in a
PostgreSQL table.
How do i this? I read in a forum to use this to save in database:

INSERT INTO table (image) VALUES (pg_escape_bytea(image.jpg))

Don't i need convert image file to binary before save in a database?
How get i this image to a variable using c#?

Please help me!

Thanks.