Re: crash in plancache with subtransactions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: crash in plancache with subtransactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of vie oct 29 12:54:52 -0300 2010:

> > I tried the original test cases that were handed to me (quite different
> > from what I submitted here) and they are fixed also.  Thanks.
>
> It'd be interesting to know if there's any noticeable slowdown on
> affected real-world cases.  (Of course, if they invariably crashed
> before, there might not be a way to measure their previous speed...)

Yeah, the cases that were reported failed with one of

ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 18446744073482534916
ERROR: could not open relation with OID 0
ERROR: buffer 228 is not owned by resource owner Portal