Re: PostGIS return multiple points

От maarten
Тема Re: PostGIS return multiple points
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hey,

I haven't used postgis yet, however,

assuming the normal rules still apply and st_Contains returns
true/false:

SELECT ... WHERE st_Contains(point1) OR st_Contains(point2) OR ...

or using the IN statement:
SELECT ... WHERE true IN (st_Contains(point1),st_Contains(point2),...)

That should give you a list of all polynames.
The trick is figuring out what polyname goes with which point.  But I
leave that as an exercise to the reader, as it's tea time.

regards,
Maarten