Re: Segmentation fault on FreeBSD with GSSAPI authentication

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Segmentation fault on FreeBSD with GSSAPI authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?utf-8?Q?Micha=C5=82_K=C5=82eczek?= <michal@kleczek.org> writes:
> On 27 Jan 2024, at 15:43, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Which FreeBSD version?  Which krb5 package version?
>> Is this x86_64, or something else?

> Right, sorry:

> 1. X86_64
> 2. FreeBSD 13.2 (It is in a TrueNAS Jail if it makes any difference)
> 3. krb5-1.21.2

Hmm.  I made a desultory attempt at replicating this, using
a fully-updated FreeBSD 13.2 image.  I can't find anything wrong,
but it's not clear to me that I duplicated your configuration.

To make sure we're on the same page: do the tests in src/test/kerberos
in our source tree pass on your system?  Read the README there for
caveats, then do

    make check PG_TEST_EXTRA=kerberos