Re: Bug in plpython's Python Generators

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Bug in plpython's Python Generators
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of jue oct 21 15:32:53 -0300 2010:
> Excerpts from Jean-Baptiste Quenot's message of jue oct 21 09:20:16 -0300 2010:
>
> > I get this error when calling the function:
> >
> > test=# select foobar();
> > ERROR:  error fetching next item from iterator
>
> I can reproduce this here.  The first bug to solve is, I think, getting
> a more meaningful error report.

Something like this.  Somebody that really knows their way around Python
has to clean this up.

alvherre=# select * from foobar();
ERROR:  error extrayendo el próximo elemento del iterador
CONTEXTO:  falló SPI_execute: SPI_ERROR_UNCONNECTED
función PL/Python «foobar»

I think all error cases in plpython need some improvement so that they
show the error message from Python.  Right now they are ignored.

... and presumably somebody can fix the real bug that Jean-Baptiste hit,
too.

Вложения