Re: Floating-point timestamps versus Range Types

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Floating-point timestamps versus Range Types
Дата
Re: Floating-point timestamps versus Range Types  (Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 10:00 -0700, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2010, at 9:56 AM, Jeff Davis wrote:
>
> > 3. Somehow deprecate floating point timestamps or make them unusable in
> > conjunction with Range Types. I'm not sure if there is demand to keep
> > them alive or not.

This seems the best solution. We finally got around to making
--integer-datetimes the default in 8.4.

The only major distribution that I know of that ships the deprecated
configuration is RedHat/Fedora. I don't know when that will change.

JD

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor