Re: Keywords in pg_hba.conf should be field-specific

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Keywords in pg_hba.conf should be field-specific
Дата
Re: Keywords in pg_hba.conf should be field-specific  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Brendan Jurd's message of sáb oct 16 11:53:31 -0300 2010:
> On 17 October 2010 01:52, Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Per the above discussion, I've prepared a patch to make keywords in
> > pg_hba.conf field-specific.
>
> Try New and Improved This Message (tm), now with attachment!

Hmm.  Would it be possible to list keywords _applicable_ to each field,
and have these passed down to next_token by the caller instead?  This
seems backwards, but I'm not sure if the other way is really workable.