Re: 8.0 -> 8.1 dump duplicate key problem?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.0 -> 8.1 dump duplicate key problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Merlin Moncure" <merlin.moncure@rcsonline.com> writes:
> When the dump gets to the point where the indexes/keys are built, the
> primary key fails to build due to duplicate key constraint failure.
> However, after dump is complete, I can create the p-key without any
> modification to the table and everything is fine.

That's pretty bizarre.  What's the datatype of the key column(s)?

Can you reduce it to a smaller test case, or perhaps send me the full
dump off-list?  (270m is a bit much for email, but web or ftp would
work ... also, presumably only the pkey column is needed to generate
the error ...)