Re: BUG #5707: Cross compilation for windows is broken

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5707: Cross compilation for windows is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Richard Evans's message of mar oct 12 12:48:45 -0300 2010:

> When cross compiling for Windows using a separate build area, libpq.dll does
> not build because the .def file cannot be found.
>
> This appears to be caused by these lines in Makefile.shlib:

Hmm, apparently this was made to work here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=26af72b4

and subsequently broken later:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=234c7ce9

I think the real fix is to make the DEF files be generated in the
builddir, to complete the intention of the latter patch.

Сообщение: Re: Could not open file pg_xlog/000000010....
Сообщение: Re: Could not open file pg_xlog/000000010....