Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

От stagirus
Тема Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Дата
Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)  (c_h_thakar <chirag.thakar@sas.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
>>Not shown in your logs is the type which Hibernate is binding the
>>parameters as. I expect that the '0' is actually bound with Oid.BOOL
>>because Hibernate is using setBoolean() or setObject(...,Types.BOOLEAN)...

Oliver - your observations could possibly be right.

One simple question though. Is the reported exception generated by the
Postgresql JDBC driver or Postgresql DB Engine?

Thanks.