Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

От stagirus
Тема Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Of course my very first post on this topic indicated that we were looking for
a solution for a problem with booleans. It took this long for all of us to
reach a conclusion that the business of type mappings are handled by
Hibernate. The following dialect class/API clearly states it.
http://ajava.org/online/hibernate3api/org/hibernate/dialect/PostgreSQLDialect.html#toBooleanValueString(boolean)

Oliver did refer to Hibernate Dialect. Not very clear though. So it is
becoming evident that the types can be managed within Hibernate API or
configurations. Overriding just the above API might suffice. I wish you guys
have pointed me to this earlier.

I am good. thanks.