Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Excerpts from Satoshi Nagayasu's message of mar sep 28 00:06:19 -0400 2010:
> On 2010/09/28 12:40, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > Looking at this patch I cannot but wonder if this should be a table
> > instead of a plain list.
>
> What's happen if you run the patch command at top of the repository?

Sorry, I didn't try applying it.  I don't think there's anything wrong
with the patch per se.  I'm just saying that maybe this page needs more
significant SGML markup hacking.

Сообщение: Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Сообщение: Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual