Re: trailing whitespace in psql table output

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: trailing whitespace in psql table output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from David E. Wheeler's message of lun sep 27 12:25:31 -0400 2010:
> On Sep 27, 2010, at 5:05 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
> > Um, no.
> >
> > In the meantime, I have arrived at the conclusion that doing this isn't
> > worth it because it will break all regression test output.  We can fix
> > the stuff in our tree, but pg_regress is also used externally, and those
> > guys would have a nightmare with this change.  Perhaps if there is
> > another more significant revision of the table style in the future, we
> > should keep this issue in mind.
>
> Or change the way pg_regress works.

Perhaps using unaligned mode?  The problem with that is that it becomes
very difficult to review changes to expected output.

Сообщение: Re: client socket TIME_WAIT state after PQfinish
Сообщение: Re: client socket TIME_WAIT state after PQfinish