Re: Visualize GiST Index

От paolo
Тема Re: Visualize GiST Index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,
we are making some experiments with postgresql and postgis. We need to
visualize R-trees and are trying to use GiST and gevel. During the
installation phase of gevel we had the following output:

sed 's,MODULE_PATHNAME,$libdir/gevel,g' gevel.sql.in >gevel.sql
gcc -no-cpp-precomp -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wendif-labels -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv
-I. -I../../src/include   -c -o gevel.o gevel.c
gevel.c: In function ‘gist_dumptree’:
gevel.c:99: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 10 has
type ‘Size’
gevel.c: In function ‘gist_tree’:
gevel.c:134: error: too many arguments to function
‘stringToQualifiedNameList’
gevel.c: In function ‘gist_stat’:
gevel.c:225: error: too many arguments to function
‘stringToQualifiedNameList’
gevel.c: In function ‘setup_firstcall’:
gevel.c:325: error: too many arguments to function
‘stringToQualifiedNameList’
make: *** [gevel.o] Error 1

We are running Postgresql 8.4.4, can you please help us?

Paolo & Waqas