Re: Configuring Text Search parser?

От Sushant Sinha
Тема Re: Configuring Text Search parser?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Your changes are somewhat fine. It will get you tokens with "_"
characters in it. However, it is not nice to mix your new token with
existing token like NUMWORD. Give a new name to your new type of
token .. probably UnderscoreWord. Then on seeing "_", move to a state
that can identify the new token. If you finally recognize that token,
then output it.

In order to extract portions of the newly created token,  you can write
a special handler for the token that resets the parser position to the
start of the token to get parts of it. And then modify the state machine
to output the part-token before going into the state that can lead to
the token that was identified earlier.

Look at these changes to the text parser as well:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-09/msg00004.php

-Sushant.