Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On mån, 2010-09-13 at 14:04 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Are we sure Peter is looking at the latest version?  Because the
> latest version is hardly a crazy mess of business.

Well, I'm catching up with a couple of days of emails and are clicking
on the various links that are being posted, and I suspect the content at
those locations is being updated as things get changed.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements