Re: Regular expression that splits CSV string into table

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Regular expression that splits CSV string into table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Excerpts from Nick's message of vie sep 10 20:36:24 -0400 2010:
> Yes, that gets down to the root of my question... what is the
> expression that would properly split the values? -Nick

The only idea that comes to mind right now is to remove them before
processing the rest of the string, and put them back to the first and
last element if they were removed.

Сообщение: Re: Regular expression that splits CSV string into table
Сообщение: Re: Regular expression that splits CSV string into table