Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Список pgsql-docs
> Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> >>
> >> That seems pretty unfriendly from an accessibility standpoint.
>
> > Maybe, but the only alternative is to copy the current site's javascript hack.
>
> There's a reason why it was done that way before ...

There is no reason to do that. Every browser has the ability to override
font settings. If the user has accessibility issues, they have the
ability to deal with it.

Heck, as I get older I find myself using ctrl-shift+/- all the time.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting