Re: Installation on CentOS 5.2 (readline trouble)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installation on CentOS 5.2 (readline trouble)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carlos Moreno <morenopg@mochima.com> writes:
> I just downloaded the latest, 8.3.4, and I'm trying to install it on
> a CentOS 5.2 machine with all the updates  (64-bit --- the system
> is an Opteron DC)

> The configure script fails reporting it doesn't find readline.

libreadline depends on libtermcap in RHEL-5, but so far as I can see
this dependency is explicit in the RPM, so it shouldn't have been
possible to not install termcap.  (However, I'm not sure just how bright
the dependency solver was in RHEL-5 ... maybe it let you install a
64-bit readline but only the 32-bit version of termcap?)

If you're sure both libraries are there, please show the config.log
output that's probing for readline and not finding it.

Сообщение: Re: DBD::Pg 2.10.7 compile failed on RH4
Сообщение: Re: DBD::Pg 2.10.7 compile failed on RH4