Re: Windows 2003 server installation issue

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Windows 2003 server installation issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2010-08-13 at 23:49 -0700, Vikram Patil wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>

>    I am facing an issue starting postgresql using windows service when
> my user belongs to Administrator group.
>

>    I applied patch from following thread to 8.4.1 source code and it
> seems to be working with every windows operating system except Windows
> 2003 .

There is a reason the community provides binary packages. The idea that
you are patching 8.4.1 is quite ridiculous. Upgrade to 8.4.4.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Wrong "ORDER BY" on a numeric value result
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Wrong "ORDER BY" on a numeric value result