Re: Repeated? Transient Delivery Failure (fwd)

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Repeated? Transient Delivery Failure (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On Wednesday, May 14, 2003 11:51:53 -0400 Andrew Dunstan
<andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> [...]
I work for an ISP, you should see some of the stuff our Customer Care
people need
to fix.  Cluelessness abounds.

>> The correct solution is for Marc to forcibly unsubscribe
>> gpratt@colina.com, but I have not been able to get Marc to do anything
>> about it (he does have a lot of more-significant problems on his plate
>> at the moment).
>
> Maybe having more than one list admin might be a good idea?
If I can help in this regard, I'm willing.....

От: "Andrew Dunstan"
Сообщение: Re: Repeated? Transient Delivery Failure (fwd)
От: "Yurgis Baykshtis"
Сообщение: Error building latest contrib/tsearch with 7.3.2