Re: Invalid statement name (null) in line ## - what am I doing wrong ?

От leif@crysberg.dk
Тема Re: Invalid statement name (null) in line ## - what am I doing wrong ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oops, forgot to include that, sorry. This is from a log output since it is dynamically generated:

stmt= SELECT groupid, dg.ctrlid, userid, description, phoneno, ipaddr, online, active, dt.typename, null  FROM
devicegroupdg, device d, devtype dt  WHERE userid = 23  AND typename = 'adm'  AND dg.ctrlid = d.id  AND dt.id =
d.devtypeid ORDER BY d.id;

   Running this (copy/paste) in psql gives me the expected result as well as when using the 8.2.4 compiled version.

   I don't think I would be able to do what you suggests, since both fields, tables and where are dynamically generated
basedon many things.

 Leif