Re: problem with pg_standby

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: problem with pg_standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 22:37 +0200, Gerd Koenig wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we currently setup a standby database with archive_command sending the WALs
> from master to standby.
> This works as expected, but the standby database doesn't restore the WALs from
> the given directory in recovery.conf and I have no idea why...

What are you using to manage this? I would strongly suggest Walmgr or
PITRTools. They take a lot of the guess work out of all this stuff.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: When can postgresql use a partial (NOT NULL) index? Seems to depend on size of IN clause (even with enable seqscan = off)