Re: Develop item from TODO list

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Develop item from TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 11:10 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> > I can't answer the main question, but you can try Anjuta as a C
> > editor: http://www.anjuta.org/
>
> Or vi.

cough.

The hint here would be:

>As we have few experience with open-source programs, can someone
>recommend a good C-editor for Ubuntu?

I doubt they are unix/linux people at all. Putting them into Vi land is
a bit torturous.

There are quite a few editors out there but here are some that are going
to be a bit more user friendly (in terms of learning curve):

Bluefish
Anjuta
Kate

If you want a full environment with projects, SCM integration etc... I
would suggest Eclipse.

That said, if you can get a handle on VI/VIM or (joe :P) you will
probably be pleased with the efficiency.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor