Re: Explicit psqlrc

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Explicit psqlrc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2010-07-19 at 23:40 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

> Since it has been over a month since this review was posted and no new
> version of the patch has appeared, I think we should mark this patch
> as Returned with Feedback.

Mark posted a new patch 6 days ago, AFAICS.

Not sure I see any benefit in doing as you propose anyway, or at least
not without warning since it just confuses authors who may believe they
have time while the commitfest is still on.

Commitfests were created to help authors. We must continue to remember
that 99% of patch authors are not full time and likely to find smooth
responsiveness difficult.

We should say "Will there be any further action on this patch?"

-- Simon Riggs           www.2ndQuadrant.comPostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services