Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 23:28 +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On mån, 2010-07-12 at 10:04 -0400, Greg Smith wrote:
> > Wasting the time of everyone in the community by sharing code that
> > doesn't mean any of the project guidelines is a very bad idea; please
> > don't do that again.
>
> I think it's better to share code that doesn't mean project guidelines
> and solicit advice rather than not to share anything.

Agreed.

It is great that we have guidelines. We should definitely encourage
people to use them. We should also lead, not push people into wanting to
use them.

Collaboration is good.

JD
--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Сообщение: Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD
Сообщение: Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD