Re: Further information on BUG #17299: Exit code 3 when open connections concurrently (PQisthreadsafe() == 1)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Further information on BUG #17299: Exit code 3 when open connections concurrently (PQisthreadsafe() == 1)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Liam Bowen <liambowen@gmail.com> writes:
> Hey Tom, this quick patch unfortunately didn't work, but now I'm looking
> into other options.

Yeah.  I've concluded that that *is* a bug (and just committed the fix)
but it doesn't explain what you're seeing.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17376: Adding unique column with a function() default results in "could not read block 0 in file" error