Re: Logging behavior not changing on reload

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Logging behavior not changing on reload
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Tovo Rabemanantsoa <tovo.rabemanantsoa@bordeaux.inra.fr> writes:
> On 04/02/2014 03:39 PM, Matthew Foster - NOAA Federal wrote:
>> Thank you for the quick reply.  SHOW indeed indicates that the
>> parameters have not actually changed.  I guess my next question is: Why
>> did they not change on reload?

> Changing paramaters relative to logging_collector requires restart not
> just reload.

Not the ones he asked about.  It's true that running the logging collector
at all (ie turning logging_collector on or off) requires a restart to
reconfigure the server process interconnections, but adjusting the log
rotation parameters doesn't need that.

Сообщение: Re: Logging behavior not changing on reload
Сообщение: Re: Logging behavior not changing on reload