Re: No PL/PHP ? Any reason?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: No PL/PHP ? Any reason?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Excerpts from Devrim GUNDUZ's message of lun jun 21 23:55:41 -0400 2010:

> IIRC, it does not compile against newer PostgreSQL releases and it is
> not under development right now.

It compiles with 9.0 just fine (and earlier releases too, though I
didn't bother to test anything earlier than 8.2).  It failed to compile
with PHP 5.3, but I fixed that yesterday.  It now works with both 5.2
and 5.3; it should work with 5.1 too (it used to) but I didn't test
that, because it's unsupported.

There hasn't been much development lately, but it works.  Some newer
features of Postgres functions are, of course, not supported, but stuff
like named params, triggers and SRF are there.