Re: ANNOUNCE list (was Re: New PGXN Extension site)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: ANNOUNCE list (was Re: New PGXN Extension site)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 15:01 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > And me, and devrim and a number of others.
>
> Hmmm.  Yet nothing seems to get approved unless I personal e-mail Marc.
>  Why?

I approved stuff today and yesterday. I didn't the week before because I
was in Chicago. I also normally don't moderate on the weekends. I was
the one that approved the PGXN email for example.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor