Re: Bug with DatabaseMetaData and temporary tables/schemas

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug with DatabaseMetaData and temporary tables/schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> It looks like psql will show you your own temp schema and all of the
> temp toast schemas.  So that could potentially be improved as well.

Yeah, there was some discussion of that just recently:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/16710.1284837096@sss.pgh.pa.us

I haven't got round to making that change yet, but maybe now is a
good time.  The consensus seemed to be that \dn (without S) should
not show any pg_XXX schemas, nor information_schema.  Not sure that
that's appropriate for getSchemas though --- an API intended for
programs should maybe just hide the temp and toast schemas.

Сообщение: Re: Bug with DatabaseMetaData and temporary tables/schemas
Сообщение: Re: Bug with DatabaseMetaData and temporary tables/schemas