Re: 'create or replace function' no longer allows parameters

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: 'create or replace function' no longer allows parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from David Gardner's message of mié jun 09 20:55:36 -0400 2010:
> In 8.4.4 I used to be able to rename input parameters via "create or
> replace function".
> In 9.0 beta2  this no longer is allowed, and I get a descriptive message
> informing me to use
> drop function instead, but I couldn't find this documented anywhere as a
> change between 8.4 and 9.0.

It's this patch:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=e7eb1113f8a95e9927fdbe9cc6fb0ac101612be2#patch7

It should probably be mentioned in the incompatibilities section of the
9.0 release notes.