Re: Keepalive for max_standby_delay

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Keepalive for max_standby_delay
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 18:18 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> >> Are you planning to work on these things now as you said?
>
> > Are you? Or do you want me to?
>
> I decided there wasn't time to get anything useful done on it before the
> beta2 deadline (which is, more or less, right now).  I will take another
> look over the next few days.

Esteemed colleague Tom,

We all really need you to fix up max_standby_delay, or, let me do it.

It appears we both agree that more testing would be beneficial. The only
way we are going to get that is by finishing this off and declaring a
new HS-beta.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed. (No answer means I do it.)