Re: fsync debug messages in pgsql logs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fsync debug messages in pgsql logs
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Wayne Cuddy <lists-pgsql@useunix.net> writes:
> I'm seeing this in my PGSQL logs, is this something to be concerned
> about? I know the file system it sits on is reliable and the DB appears
> to run with fine, additionally the log indicates it's a debug message. I
> did some google searches and didn't find much.
> When I examine the file system file by these names to not exist.

If it only complains once per file name, this is expected behavior when
somebody drops a table just before the checkpoint mechanism tries to
fsync it.  (If the failure were to repeat, then it might be something
more interesting.)  It does seem a bit odd that only fsm files are being
complained of, though.

What PG version is that exactly?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: