Re: Various serverlog messages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Various serverlog messages
Дата
Список pgsql-general
CSN <cool_screen_name90001@yahoo.com> writes:
> I was looking through my serverlog and there are a few
> items I have questions about:

> LOG:  recycled transaction log file 00000000000000AD
> LOG:  recycled transaction log file 00000000000000AE
> LOG:  recycled transaction log file 00000000000000AF
> LOG:  pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

These are routine (that's why they're marked LOG).

> ERROR:  _mdfd_getrelnfd: cannot open relation
> pg_toast_16384_index: No such file or directory

This is definitely not routine.  Assuming you're running 7.3,
this seems to indicate that you've lost the toast index for
pg_attrdef.  Which would be a bad thing, although we can hope
that maybe you didn't have any default expressions long enough
to need to be toasted.

Could we see the output of
    select oid,* from pg_class where relname = 'pg_toast_16384_index';
(you should repeat this in each of your databases to make sure
they all give the same answers).

Are you able to do a pg_dump?