Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Steering committee responce to Great Bridge LLC

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Steering committee responce to Great Bridge LLC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Seems we should get this on our web site.

Yes.  Didn't we used to have a page titled something like "where to get
help"?  Even if I'm misremembering, seems like a good idea.  It could
have a section pointing at the mailing lists and another one pointing
at commercial support organizations.  (Three and counting, wow...)