Re: Synchronization levels in SR

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Synchronization levels in SR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 10:09 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> No, not necessarily. As I said above, you might just want a guarantee
> that *if* you query the standby, you get up-to-date results.

Of course. COMMIT was already one of the options, so this comment was
already understood.

What we are discussing is whether additional options exist and/or are
desirable. We should not be forcing everybody to COMMIT whether or not
it is robust.

Сообщение: Re: Synchronization levels in SR
Сообщение: Re: Synchronization levels in SR