Re: invalid page header in block 52979 of relation "pg_attribute"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: invalid page header in block 52979 of relation "pg_attribute"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com> writes:
> This morning I got bitten by the "SELECT INTO" / "CREATE TABLE AS"
> from tables without OIDs bug in 7.4.1.

On a production server, you really ought to track bug-fix releases a
bit more enthusiastically than that :-(.  However, I don't see anything
in the CVS history that looks related to your problem.

> Now I am getting 'invalid page header in block 52979 of relation
> "pg_attribute"' errors in the postgresql log file.

Could you get a hex dump of that page?